AntWorks is Holding a Webinar on ICD-10 Readiness for EMR and PM Clients

A recent study has shown that only 10% of Physicians believe their practice is ready to successfully implement the transition to ICD-10. Don’t let your practice become a part of the other unprepared 90%! Sign up for AntWorks’ free ICD-10 Readiness Webinars today.

 

WEBINAR

 

With the October 1, 2015 ICD-10 deadline fast approaching, AntWorks highly recommends that all of our clients attend our free Practice Management and Electronic Medical Record ICD-10 Readiness Webinars to ensure that their practice is ready for the transition.

 

These two recommended sessions will cover all aspects of our Practice Management and Electronic Medical Record software usage related to the upcoming ICD-10 requirements. The PM session will include information on ICD-10 Codes in your office, ICD-10 Code File Maintenance in Benchmark PM, and ICD-10 Code usage in Benchmark PM. The EMR session will include information on ICD-10 Code Setup in Benchmark Clinical, ICD-10 Code identification when documenting, and ICD-10 Code and encounter forms.

 

The PM Sessions will be held on:

  • Wednesday 8/26/2015 12 Noon
  • Thursday 8/27/2015 3:00 PM
  • Friday 8/28/2015 1:00 PM
  • Monday 8/31/2015 5:00 PM
  • Tuesday 9/1/2015 12 Noon
  • Wednesday 9/2/2015 4:00 PM
  • Friday 9/4/2015 12 Noon

The EMR Sessions will be held on:

  • Tuesday 9/1/2015 1:00 PM
  • Wednesday 9/2/2015 5:00 PM
  • Thursday 9/3/2015 12 Noon
  • Tuesday 9/8/2015 1:00 PM
  • Wednesday 9/9/2015 4:00 PM
  • Thursday 9/10/2015 12 Noon

 

If you are a current customer of ours, please mark your calendar and contact us to register for these webinars at your nearest convenience.  You can also click on the ‘Client Login’ link at the top of the page to gain additional details about the dates and times of these webinars. If you are not a current AntWorks client, click on the ‘Request a Demo’ link below to see how our Practice Management, Electronic Medical Record, or Revenue Cycle Management software can help your practice meet the new ICD-10 requirements.

 

 


Is your medical practice ready for the ICD-10 changeover? AntWorks is. Contact us today to learn how our company can assist your practice in the ICD-1o transition before October 1, 2015.

Request a Demo

 

 

%d bloggers like this: