Career Opportunities with AntWorks Healthcare
Thank You for Your Interest in AntWorks Healthcare
AntWorks provides many exciting career opportunities with unlimited potential. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, excellent training and an enthusiastic working environment.
AntWorks Healthcare has held a solid reputation in the marketplace — built on the service and support we provide clients every day. We employ dedicated and specialty-trained professionals serving thousands of end-user clients coast to coast. With experts in medical billing, implementation & training, support, programming and technical services. Our professional sales team reaches each demographic we serve, Benchmark provides world-class customer service for all of our clients’ management needs. Our expert staff is fully-trained and prepared to handle any client need, ensuring confidentiality, security and integrity every step of the way.
AntWorks Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Sound Like a Team You'd Want to Join?
Career Opportunities Available at AntWorks Healthcare
Sales Executive - US
Sell Technology solutions such as Revenue Cycle Management, Practice Management and Electronic Health Records to Healthcare Units including prospects and customers.
College Graduate with major in business or technology related field
*At least 3-5 years of sales experience *Strong communication skills
- Assist with prospecting activities to maintain a full pipeline. These activities may include cold calling, attending trade shows, user group meetings and other marketing events.
- Survey prospects and customers to analyze their needs and recommend solutions that best meet the customer’s requirements.
- Travel throughout the territory to attend scheduled sales call with prospects and customers.
- Prepare for and present product demonstrations of the recommended solution.
- Prepare and present professional quotes, proposals, and contract agreements in accordance with AntWorks sales policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate prospect, customer, and opportunity data in the Customer Relationship Management systems.
- Schedule travel and manage travel expenses per AntWorks Company policy and submit timely expense reports for reimbursement.
Skills & Experience:
Cold Calling, Management of Sales Cycle, Time Management, Customer Communication, Consultative Solution Sales Techniques
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good prioritization skills and be flexible enough to adapt to client needs
Please send resumes to Brittany Forderkonz at Brittany.Forderkonz@Ant.Works
How else can AntWorks Assist you?
Interested in Learning More?
1112 Church Street Lynchburg, Virginia 24504
Site Map – Privacy – Terms